Our Cleaning Includes:
• Dust & polish all furniture & all misc. items
• Dust windowsills
• Dust ceiling fans (upon request)
• Remove trash
• Vacuum carpets
• Sweep & mop floors
• Scrub & sanitize sinks & counter tops
• Place dishes in the dishwasher (if empty)
• Clean surfaces & outside of appliances
• Clean inside of microwave
• Scrub & disinfect toilets, tubs & showers
• Scrub and disinfect sinks & counters
• Clean mirrors & polish chrome
• Make beds (extra charge for more than1)
• Change linens if left on the bed for us
"Add-on" services available at checkout
• Refrigerator & freezer
• Mini-blinds & shutters
Janitorial Services Let's face it, janitorial services is a competitive business in the Bay area. What makes us any different than the rest? Simple! We strive above the rest in upholding our company standards and in making your facility sparkle with our excellent commercial cleaning services!
Our client retention is extremely high for the fact that we continue to focus on their company needs whereby others forget about them once the money starts rolling in. Our clients have came to trust and consistently rely on our excellent and quality janitorial services. Whether it be one location or multiple locations, we have a custom and unique plan tailored to your specific cleaning needs to ensure you a clean, secure facility.
ERV Services, a fast growing cleaning service, now provides janitorial services in the Bay Area as well as commercial cleaning on a contract basis to businesses' within our coverage area. As a fully licensed, bonded and insured company, we provide a plethora of janitorial services to meet our clients specific needs. We will perform an on-site survey to better understand and discuss the clients potential needs. Afterwards, we will provide you with a custom "Cleaning Proposal". If the client agrees and accepts our company for their cleaning needs, our priority from then on is clients satisfaction and performing the best job possible. It's that simple!
Truck Mounted Carpet Cleaning
• Oriental rugs cleaned
• Area rug cleaning
• Business and house rug cleaning
• Truck mounted systems for powerful cleaning
• Method ensures fast drying of rugs
• Natural eco friendly cleaning product
• Rug stain removal, Shampooing, Sanitizing
• We can handle even delicate Persian rugs
• Carpet stain removal
Our Carpet Cleaning Process Includes:
• Pre-Inspection of the job.
• Moving of most light furniture.
• Pre-Spraying of heavily soiled areas and spots.
• Thorough extraction cleaning of carpet. (drying times vary according to weather conditions.)
• Carpet fiber protector application is available.
• Powerful steam cleaning technology
• Remove odors and stains from all types of upholstery
• Delicate fabrics are cleaned without the risk of damage
A taste of our carpet cleaning tips:
Cleaning Tip #1: For liquid spills, blot the area with a white cloth. Don't rub, because that will just spread the stain. Add water to dilute the stain and continue blotting until it is completely removed. If necessary, you can also dilute a gentle cleaner with water to remove the stain.
Cleaning Tip #2: If you have a rug, vacuum both sides to remove as much soil as possible. Always use a suction extension because beater brushes can damage delicate fringes. Have your rug cleaned professionally when it feels sticky or releases a thick cloud of dust.
Cleaning Tip #3: Wicker furniture can be cleaned by periodically wetting it down with a hose or placing it in the shower. A gentle scrub brush can be used to clean any crevices. Place outdoors or use a hairdryer to dry the piece as quickly as possible.
• Residential and commercial windows up to two stories.
• Sky lights and green house rooms.
• Post construction window cleaning including the removal of paint, debris, stucco, and stickers.
• Washing of screens, frames, and window tracks.
• Careful delicate cleaning of interior glass, to avoid drips on carpets and furniture.
• Hard water and stain removal service.
• Smudge Free Guaranteed!
Includes Glass Inside & Outside Plus Screens & Tracks
To request an estimate contact us today!